Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trades from Midwest Cooperatives Marketing Hour Round Table - With Charts and P L Graphs

Below are the trades from Midwest Cooperatives Marketing Hour Round Table - With Charts and P L Graphs.

One thing that I would note as that if we where meeting more then once a week or had software that would allow trailing stops we may have used them; but didn't have that option.

Dan P is the only one ahead, while Jordan got knocked out of his trade, and Kevin failed to hit his trade.  My trade has me down about a nickel; but we are at support so I guess I should still like it?

I did add an option trade; while Jordan did the same old-crop new crop spread trade, Dan moved up his stop and placed an order on some beans; while Kevin placed more orders on trying to buy wheat; I guess it wasn't quiet cheap enough for him yet.

Thanks for those who attended and we invited the rest of you to attend next week Wed at 3:30 in our Onida office.










No comments:

Post a Comment